The aim of this project is to provide drinking water and sanitation to the entire urbanization. The scope of
action includes the urbanizations called LA TORRE Y LOS ARCOS ESTE.
The planned actions are defined as follows:
- Improved Sanitation Network. Separate sewerage and rainwater network. It consists of a waste disposal network
with PVC with a diameter of 315 mm, wells with a brick base and rings and a reduction cone of prefabricated concrete,
and drainage lines with trays formed by a PVC pipe with a diameter of 300 mm. PVC
tray-collector union SN-4 of 160 mm diameter. Two connection points to the existing network.
- Improvement of Drinking Water Supply Network. Part of the mesh net. HDPE pipes with diameters
between 90 and 110 mm. The valves are of gate, elastic closure, fully covered with nitrile rubber,
smooth bottom body without notch, and full passage. A fire hydrant.
- Firms and Pavements. Placement of adhesion irrigation and 6 cm layer of hot bituminous mixture
type S-12 on the existing firm. Non-existent firm: 4 cm of hot bituminous mixture type S-12 of rolling layer;
adhesion irrigation type ECR-1; 8 cm of hot bituminous mixture type G-20 base; priming irrigation type ECI;
and 15 cm. of artificial hoard ZA-25 as granular sub-base. Steel of 10 cm of concrete
HM-15 and 15 cm of artificial shavings.
- Vertical and horizontal signage.
The area of roads and sidewalks was 6,300 m2.
The scope of the project was 48,656 m2.
The basic tender budget amounted to €638,913.26.
Type of services provided
This contract included Project Writing and Technical Assistance
to the Construction Directorate.
- Collection of urban planning documentation
- Geological-Geotechnical Study
- Hydrological study
- Traffic Study
- Study of water resources and projected demand for
Drafting of the site project:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Specification of Technical Requirements
- Safety and Health Study
Technical Assistance to the Construction Directorate