Drafting of four construction projects to improve road safety on the CV-865 road, by splitting the current road by extending the existing platform, with two lanes per direction. The project covers a track length of 6.3 km, which includes the following works:
- Previous Studies of Topography, Geology and Geotechnics, Traffic and Planning.
- Definition of the layout and dimensioning of the road surface.
- Dimensioning of drainage and factory works.
- Signalling, marking and containment systems.
- Replacement of affected services: power lines, telecommunications, supply and irrigation.
- Design of the lighting installation.
- Design of gardening and irrigation network.
- Environmental Processing.