The work consisted of the Drafting of the ESR Management Plan, which includes the detailed Engineering for the
Remodeling and Adaptation to the requirements of Zonal Plan XIV of the Composting and Valorization complex of RU
in Piedra Negra, Xixona.
The documentation prepared establishes the Management and Operation Plan, includes a Preliminary Project of Facilities,
, with the memorandum and supporting calculations, plans and budget, and an Economic and Financial Study that establishes the
fees to be collected by the population to whom it provides services in order to reflect the investments in civil works and
equipment and the operating costs throughout the concession period.
According to the requirements of Zonal Plan XIV, the complex must be able to perform the following treatments:
- Recovery of waste mass of 175,000 Tm/year.
- Recovery of selective organic matter of 15,000 Tm/year.
- Recovery of pruning and gardening waste of 2,000 Tm/year.
- Transfer of municipal waste of 34,000 tonnes/year.
- Disposal of waste or non-recoverable fractions of 66,000 tonnes/year.
- Classification and treatment of furniture, mattresses and other items of 900 Tm/year.
- Classification of waste electrical and electronic equipment of 800 Tm/year.
- Construction and demolition waste management of 18,000 Tm/year.
Type of services provided
Drafting of the Management Project:
- Waste management plan.
- Operational plan for the service.
- Preliminary project of facilities:
- Economic-financial study.