The road of action is the CV-15 that connects the municipalities of La Pobla Tornesa and Vilafranca continuing to the edge of the community. The project includes action on three sections of this road:
- Action 1. Section from PK 53.30 (Coll de Ares) to PK 55.80. The action consists of improving road safety by improving the layout and elevation (corner straightening), with a length of about 2.5 km. In this stretch the Average Daily Vehicle Intensity (IMD) is 1,704 vehicles/day, with a percentage of heavy vehicles of 24%.
- Action 2. Section from PK 68.50 to PK 72.50. The action consists of a reinforcement of the firm and an improvement of the channels in a section of 4 km length. In this section, the IMD is 1,534 vehicles/day, with a percentage of heavy loads of 12%.
- Action 3: Enlargement of the width of the bridge board over the Rambla de las Trochas at PK 72.80.
The main construction features are as follows:
- Land movement:
Clearance: 60,555 m2
Excavation of vegetative soil: 18,166 m3
Excavation in dismantling: 105.702 m3
embankment / embankment: 110.108 m3
Hot bituminous mixture: 19.736 T
Artificial hopper: 10,211 m3
Concrete: 293 m3
Steel: 20.348 Kg
Signalling and marking according to regulations.
Water-seeding of slopes
Rest areas with gardening and furniture.
Type of services provided
- Collection of urban planning documentation
- Geological-Geotechnical Study
- Hydrological study
- Traffic Study
- Archaeological Study
- Study of alternatives
- Economic feasibility study
Drafting of the site project:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Specification of Technical Requirements
- Waste Management Study
- Safety and
- health study
- Environmental Impact Study, including Acoustic Study
- Study of Landscape Integration