Detailed description of the project
The actions carried out focus on:
- New EDAS (desalination plant) using Beniadlá reverse osmosis for the purification of 8,000 m3/day.
- Improvements to Racons EDAS (16,000 m3/day). They consist of: the installation of a system for generating and dosing ozone from oxygen, the completion of the sludge treatment line generated during pretreatment, as well as the completion of the work on the ACTIFLO system to equip it with another line identical to the existing one.
- Extension in a fourth frame of the EDAS Racons. The new production line is designed for a capacity of 5,340 m3/day, which means that the plant as a whole will increase from a maximum production of 16,000 m3/day to a production of 21,340 m3/day.
Type of services provided
- Review of the implementation project
- Topographic survey
- Geometric, execution and materials control
- Control of equipment and suppliers
- Follow-up to the programme of work
- Economic control, measurements and certifications
- Preparation of reports
- Environmental monitoring
- Obtaining permits and authorizations
- Work on acceptance of works