Supervision and inspection of the construction works of a waste cell, belonging to the Baix Vinalopó consortium, with a gross capacity of 596,167 m3 (429,240,27 tonnes net of rejections), for an estimated duration of 52 months. The main features of the work have been:
- Excavation of 68.025 me at the bottom of the pouring cup.
- Installation of 26,851 m2 of 2 mm thick HDPE sheet welded to form the artificial geological barrier.
- Installation of 8,727 m3 of draining gravel 20/40 at the bottom and slopes of the pouring vessel to form the draining layer.
- Fishbone for leachate collection made of 280 m of corrugated PPR pipe DN 200 mm.
- Leachate collection formed by a 27 m pipe hood with DN 1000 mm anchored in concrete slab and slab and equipped with a submersible leachate pump capable of raising 22 l/s to 36 mca with a 10 kW motor.
- Leachate recirculation network to connect to existing network with 141 m HDPE pipe DN 63 mm (PN10).
- 587 m low-voltage underground power supply with aluminium conductor RV 06/1 kV of 3×95+1×50 mm2 cross-section, ground connection and electrical switchboard for control of pumping equipment.