The Conde Duque Cultural Centre building is a public historical building intended for various cultural activities, with a constructed area of 49,672 m2 and various courtyards.
The work carried out consisted of the drafting of the Safety and Health Execution Project and Study, including the following actions:
• Adaptation and improvement of the fire detection and extinguishing system.
• Installation of an emergency public address system.
• Adequacy and improvement of emergency lighting.
• Installation access control.
• Adaptation and improvement of access doors.