Detailed description of the project
The technical assistance work consists of the inspection, revision, control and information to the client regarding the state of execution of each of the parts of the complex colloquially called CIUDAD ROS CASARES, including, both the exterior area of urbanization and roads, as well as the interior of each of the buildings built, as well as the common areas.
The area of the Project has an approximate area of 70,800 m2, with 31,200 m2 of green areas and roads, 125,500 m2 of ground level and 46,800 m2 of ground level. It is a complex divided into 3 tertiary areas, one of them dedicated to loft divided into 5 blocks with 3 heights above ground, and the other two tertiary areas dedicated to loft and office spaces, divided into 3 blocks formed by ground floor and 6 heights. The construction is executed with reinforced concrete walls, exposed concrete slabs, reticular forging, steel structure, traditional and plasterboard partitions, ventilated facades with Euronit and Trespa placement, curtain wall, aluminium carpentry, panoramic elevators and integrated systems of installations (electricity, plumbing, home automation, etc.)
The total budget of planned assistance amounts to €221,015,93, which includes overheads, industrial profit and VAT.
Type of services provided
Description of services :
- Topographic check.
- Control of implementation:
- Review of the Implementation Project.
- Geometric, Execution and Materials Control.
- Checking of facilities.
- Control of placement of materials.
- Elaboration of Status Reports for each of the properties.
- Review of “on-site” compliance of incident reports delivered.
- Delivery of “check list” about the revisions.
- Follow-up of each review until full compliance with proper execution and reporting to the client.