Drafting of the project for the new sewerage pipeline system and the construction of a new WWTP.
Main features of the sewerage pipe system:
- 7,813 meters of gravity conduits, HDPE pipes of different diameters ranging from DN630 to DN315.
- 12,618 meters of conduits in drives, HDPE pipes of different diameters ranging from DN500 to DN250.
- 6 pumping stations with flow rates ranging from 0.213 m3/s to 0.074 m3/s, with lift heights ranging from 66.04 mca to -1.51 mca, and an installed capacity ranging from 540.62 kW to 30.72 kW.
- Generators at each pumping station ranging from 440 kVA to 44 kVA.
Main characteristics of the WWTP:
- New sludge WWTP activated by conventional extended aeration, bent carousel type, with denitrification and dephosphorization capacity, modulated into 2 lines of 4,000 m3/day each consisting of: water line – pre-treatment (thinning-degreasing), biological reactor in extended aeration, secondary decantation and tertiary treatment; tertiary treatment of 8,000 m3/day capacity – textile filters, ultraviolet disinfection and chlorination. Thickening line – gravity thickener and dehydration by centrifugal decanters.
- The WWTP has been modelled using BIM technology, developing all the plans and measurements from the 3D models.