Technical assistance to the optional management of the works consisting of a reservoir for regulating and storing water for irrigation of reinforced concrete with dimensions of 55×160 m, with a total capacity of about 32,500,00 m3, to optimize the use of water coming from the real canal of Moncada and guarantee an efficient supply of water resources.
Además de la balsa, se han realizado las siguientes obras complementarias:
- Relief in the canal of Moncada
- Overflow gate in the canal of Moncada
- Inlet pipes PRFV900 and outlet PRFV500, including connection and siphoning of rollers
- Underpressure drainage system
- Weaving of beams in the canal of Moncada for the retention of algae
- Automation of the operation of the floodgates regulating water inlet from the Turia River to the Royal Moncada Canal