The scope of the consultancy was:
- To carry out the structural calculation of a typical Module (2 blocks of flats) of those that make up the mentioned project, according to the Profile document and the Soil Study, taking three types of construction systems:
- Concrete Structural Frameworks.
- Structural Concrete Masonry.
- Reinforced Concrete Bearing Walls
- Make the necessary considerations to recommend the advantages and disadvantages of each construction system mentioned above, emphasizing the fact that it will be developed using unskilled labor provided by the families benefiting from this project, associated in housing cooperatives for mutual assistance.
- Carry out the work budget for the entire project, in detail, specifying the quantity of materials and the cost of skilled and unskilled labor, equipment and tools; for the three types of construction systems specified above and the materials specified for the rest of the project according to the Profile and the Soil Study.
- Determine the unit costs of each project item and schedule for each construction system, separating materials, skilled labor and unskilled labor.