The first work carried out consists of the capture of the existing general collector upstream of the discharge, specifically at the level of the road connecting to the CV-705. There a logging well has been executed with a small ledge from which a newly executed manifold starts. From this junction well is born a buried manifold made of free sheet of corrugated PVC tile series DN 315 mm, SN 8 KN/m2, with wells recording breaks and overhangs. The collector runs through cultivation platforms parallel to the CV-705. The pumping station consists of a buried structure with two chambers (pumps and valves), and a shed located above the buried structure, which houses the electrical and remote control equipment. From the pumping is born an integral series ductile cast iron drive K9 DN 150 mm. The drive length is 495 m and the height difference is 11.6 m with a sawtooth profile, resulting in an average slope of 2.34%. The mechanical equipment installed is:
- Two ABS submersible sewage pumps AFO 1049.2-M90/4 of 10.8 kW each.
- Two boiler drive collectors, DN100, with a 90o curve, made of carbon steel pipe according to DIN2448, with sandblasting treatment SA2 1⁄2 and hot galvanized
- Two ball check valves DN100 mm. PN 10 atm with flange type joints
- One piece in trouser DN150 mm with two outlets DN100, outlet for pressure gauge and outlet for suction cup DN80 mm
- A three-functional suction cup for waste water DN80 mm with elastic closing valve DN80 mm, PM 10 atm