Detailed description of the project
This WWTP was built in 1984, and although later works have been carried out to extend it, these have not been enough, so it has been necessary to undertake these works, aimed at solving the various deficiencies that it presented.
The works have consisted of the reform of the Benidorm WWTP, which treats a flow of 45,000 m3/day (175,000 habq), the works include:
- Pre-treatment building: replacement of equipment and installation of roofs for deodorization.
- Dehydration of sludge: installation of centrifuges, screws, hopper and hoist. Construction of box of thickened sludge.
- Conditioning of thickeners: roof assembly, building sieved
- Improvements digestion: mounting cover, replacement of conduits.
- Conditioning of decanters: civil works repairs, equipment conditioning.
- Deodorization: installation of biological deodorization equipment
- Control building: construction of new offices, changing rooms, furniture equipment,…
- Installation of flow meters and automation of pumping
Type of services provided
– Project monitoring
– Topographic survey
– Measurement of construction units
– Monitoring and control of the evolution of the tasks to be performed in order to optimize the needs and costs of the work
– Environmental monitoring
– Quality Control
Health and Safety Coordination:
– Ensure that the principles of prevention and the health and safety plan are complied with when necessary at the worksite.
– Coordination of the control of the correct application of the work methods of the site