The project consists of the construction of a sorting and recycling plant for lightweight packaging and has a budget of approximately €913,517.36.
After the packaging has been collected in the appropriate containers from the delivery areas (yellow colour, packaging), they are transported to the plant, where they are sorted and arranged for shipment to their final manager.
The main features of the work are:
- Office area with 160 m2 of usable surface.
- Area intended for packaging classification:
- 1,500 m2 for treatment equipment.
- 500 m2 destined for the beach of discharge and storage.
- 108 m2 for the storage of packaging.
- 200 m2 of metal canopy.
Type of services provided
Drafting of Project:
- Memory and annexes.
- Specific technical specifications.
- Safety and health study.
Construction Site Management:
- Topography of the works.
- Monitor the progress of work.
- Quality control.
- Study of quarries and waste management.
- Environmental control.
Health and Safety Coordination:
- To ensure that the undertakings involved in the work comply with the principles of prevention and the requirements of the health and safety plan.
- Check the correct application of the working methodologies described in the project.