The project consists of the construction of a recycling and composting plant for an equivalent population of 325,490 inhabitants and has a budget of approximately €9,308,759.87.
The main features of the work are:
- 50,000 m3 of excavations and 35,000 m3 of landfills.
- Paving of urban areas with 14.300 m2 of concrete for reinforcement and 65 Tm of steel.
- The quantities of structural concrete (m3) and steel (Tm) in the different structures are:
- Office: 60 m3 and 4 Tm.
- Service Building: 80 m3 and 3.5 Tm.
- Workshop building: 130 m3 and 5 Tm.
- Engine Control: 70 m3 and 5 Tm.
- Classification building: 100 m3 and 2 Tm.
- Reception pit: 2.000 m3 and 91 Tm.
- Leachate raft: 200 m3 and 24 Tm.
- The quantities of rolled steel used in structures are:
- Workshop building: 28,5 Tm.
- Classification building: 8 Tm.
- Pit Reception: 48 Tm.
- Building triage: 19 Tm.
- Afino building: 21 Tm.
The designed process consists of a pre-treatment where recoverable materials are removed from the grey fraction of the waste, such as plastics, paper-cardboard, metals, etc.
The organic fraction and the refuse are treated differently, the former being composted and the latter being sent as bales to the adjacent refuse landfill, whose first cell (executed in the present project) has a capacity of 966,722 m3.
Type of services provided
Specialist Advisor in the Construction Phase.
Technical Assistance to the Site Management:
- Topography of the works.
- Monitor the progress of work.
- Quality control.
- Study of quarries and waste management.
- Environmental control.
Health and Safety Coordination:
- To ensure that the undertakings involved in the work comply with the principles of prevention and the requirements of the health and safety plan.
- Check the correct application of the working methodologies described in the project.