In 2012, VIELCA INGENIEROS S.A. drew up two tender projects for urban waste water treatment plants in the municipalities of Oued Laou and Kala des Sraghnas, in Morocco, since these municipalities do not have such plants.
The main features of the facilities are:
WWTP of Oued Laou:
- Flow rate: 2,000 m3/day.
- Equivalent inhabitants: 16.033 inhab-eq (inhabitant – equivalent = 60 g BOD5/habitant)
- Type of secondary treatment: activated sludge in prolonged aeration
WWTP Kala des Sraghnas:
- Flow rate: 8,400 m3/day (75,000 inhabitants equivalent)
- Equivalent inhabitants: 75.000 inhab-eq (inhabitant – equivalent = 60 g BOD5/habitant)
- Type of secondary treatment: percolating filters.
It should be noted that both facilities include tertiary treatment to enable the reuse of the treated water.
Vielca Ingenieros has prepared all the technical documentation necessary for the complete definition of the installations, including: drawings, technical specifications of the electromechanical equipment and budget, as well as all the necessary calculations (dimensioning, hydraulic, structural, electrical, etc.) in French.
- Type of action: DRAFT TENDER
- Promoter: AMENDIS-ROYAUME DU MAROC (WWTP Oued Laou) and ONEP (WWTP Kala des Sraghnas).
- Period of execution: 12 MONTHS OF CONSTRUCTION WWTP OUED LAOU and 12 MONTHS OF CONSTRUCTION WWTP KALA.
- Construction budget: €2,765,491.88 (WWTP Oued Laou) and €6,606,924.81 (WWTP Kala des Sraghnas)