Detailed description of the project
The works consist of the environmental upgrading of a stretch of the Amadorio River between the railway bridge and the sea, with a length of approximately 560 m and a budget of € 3,656,025.
The solution adopted consists of the following actions:
– Demolition of buildings in precarious condition, with proper management of the waste generated.
– Cleaning and adaptation of the riverbed and its margins, eliminating local vegetation, rubbish and rubble.
– Plantation of riparian vegetation.
– Execution of coated reinforced concrete walls and masonry walls according to the traditional custom existing in the area.
– Adaptation of existing terracing and masonry walls of ethnological interest through clearing and cleaning, creating squares and viewpoints with garden and play areas.
– Creation of summer squares and viewpoints on the different existing platforms, with play areas and garden areas.
– Triangular cobbled square next to the mouth resolved like a geometric palm grove with green areas.
– Execution of ramps, stairs and paths to the different terraces and estancial areas, allowing the public and accessible use of the channel throughout its length.
– Bridges connecting both banks.
– Burying of the existing power lines and demolition of the transformation centre for its replacement in an area better protected against possible flooding.
– Public lighting and street furniture.
Type of services provided
Technical Assistance to the Site Management:
– Topography of the works.
– To monitor the progress of the work.
– Quality control.
– Study of quarries and waste management.
– Environmental control.
Health and Safety Coordination:
– Ensure that the companies involved in the work comply with the principles of prevention and the requirements of the safety and health plan.
– Check the correct application of the working methodologies described in the project.
Drafting of Modified Draft:
– Memory and Attachments.
– Specific Technical Requirements.
– Safety and Health Study.