The aim of the project is to build a green ring in the metropolitan area of Valencia. With the construction of this ring, the aim is to achieve an increase in travel by non-motorized vehicles, which is a model of sustainable mobility.
This green ring is developed on the basis of three objectives:
- FUNCTIONALITY: The ring is continuous, direct and safe for the user, integrating the bike in a coherent and progressive way as a mobility tool.
- INTEGRATED INTO THE INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEM: It creates an infrastructure for sustainable and healthy mobility, facilitating travel between the connected municipalities.
- STRUCTURING THE METROPOLITAN AREA: The ring connects the traditional small and medium-sized nuclei that make up the metropolitan area, the network of historical roads and the scattered farmhouses and barracks. It facilitates access from these facilities to educational, sports or cultural facilities.
The sections begin in Moncada, in the canalization of the Palmaret Alto ravine and end in the municipality of Meliana, with a total length of 12 kilometers.
The municipalities affected are: Moncada, Alfara del Patriarca, Vinalesa, Valencia, Bonrepós i Mirambell and Meliana.
The Project’s Physical Execution Budget amounts to €1,761,363.51. The Total Bidding Budget amounts to €2,536,187.32, which includes overheads, industrial profit and VAT.
Type of services provided
Description of services :
- Drafting Master Plan.
- General plan
- Images ring-garden integration
- General plan of the route
- Characteristic sections
- Records of tranches
- Annexes: Conditions
Drafting Study Planning
- Background, territorial framework and objectives
- Socio-economic environment
- Environmental constraints
- Municipal territorial and urban planning action planning
- Description of the stretch
- Study of solutions
- Budget advance
- Estimated results
- Plans and photographic reports
- Sectoral regulatory affections