The Project is developed in the Avenida de Sant Josep de Sa Talaia in the city of Ibiza. This avenue is located between KP 1+030 and KP 2+120 of the PM-801 road.
The road has four lanes of traffic (two in each direction) separated by road markings. On the north side of these four lanes there is a variable width sidewalk with parking sections, and on the south side there is a kind of service road in part of the layout and a variable width sidewalk that disappears in certain opcasiones.
Es por esto por lo que los coches circulan a bastante velocidad y existen puntos en los que los peatones están expuestos a riesgos importantes por las dimensiones de las aceras.
This project aims to give the avenue a more urban character, taking away the harshness of the current infrastructure.
The activities to be performed are as follows:
- Rearrangement of the main circulation trunk.
- Maintenance of the two lanes in each direction.
- Introduction of sidewalks and bicycle lanes.
- Segregation of a service road in the southern part.
In addition, to limit the emission of traffic noise, a discontinuous asphalt mix with sound-absorbing properties will be installed. In addition, in order to regulate traffic flows and reduce specific speeds, traffic lights are proposed for the road.
The Material Execution Budget of the Project reaches the amount of 4,099,133.49 €. The Total Tender Budget amounts to 5,902,342.31 €, including general expenses, industrial profit and VAT.
Type of services provided
- Collection of urban planning documentation
- Geological-Geotechnical Study
- Hydrological study
- Traffic analysis, gauging and pavement dimensioning
- Study for the traffic signalization of the road.
- Study of alternatives
- Economic feasibility study
- Study for the renovation of the sewage and drinking water network,
electricity, irrigation and communications
Drafting of the site project:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Specification Document
- Waste Management Study
- Safety and Health Study
- Environmental Impact Assessment