That this work consisted of assisting the Optional Directorate for the control and supervision of the works, including the coordination of safety and health and the environmental monitoring necessary for the execution of the works, as well as the drafting of the amended project.
The main characteristics of the work executed are:
- Extension of a third carriageway lane on the A7 motorway, on a section consisting at the beginning of two carriageways with two traffic lanes each, 12.6 km long. Located in the province of Valencia.
- Extension of 10 structures on both sides of the pavements. Made by placing prefabricated beams of prestressed concrete and concreting of the upper slab. The number of spans ranges from one to four to save lights between 11 m and 140 m. The lengths of the beams vary between 11 m and 35 m.
- Construction of a reinforced concrete wall of 236.95 m3.
- Construction of a link to the motorway, in the municipality of Torrent, consisting of two roundabouts connected by a two-lane road in the direction of traffic, together with their corresponding branches.
- Construction of the connecting road between the A7 and V31 motorways, with two lanes per direction of traffic.
- Execution of straddles between urbanized areas and traffic routes, and their landscaping.
- Among the most important units, a total of 266,266 m3 of land has been used, and 177,171 tons of bituminous mixtures.
- 137,725 m3 of land, 334,856 units of medium and low-sized shrubs and 1,780 units of Pinus and Cupressus have been contributed to the landscaping.
The budget for the award of these works amounted to €22,842,171.35.
Type of services provided
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT:
- REVISION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEY
- GEOMETRIC, EXECUTION AND MATERIALS CONTROL
- CONTROL OF EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIERS
- FOLLOW-UP TO THE PROGRAMME OF WORK
- ECONOMIC CONTROL, MEASUREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- PREPARATION OF REPORTS
- OBTAINING PERMITS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
- WORK OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE WORKS
DRAFTING OF THE AMENDED DRAFT