The project consists of the construction of the recycling and composting and disposal facilities of the Zonal Solid Waste Plan of Zones VI, VII and IX of the Valencian Community and has an approximate budget of 74,064,065,21 €.
The main features of the work are:
- Mass-collected municipal waste transfer stations, including the transport of waste from them to recovery or disposal facilities and with a capacity of 82,000 tonnes/year.
- Municipal Waste Recovery Facilities, which have an independent line of organic matter from selective collection (with a capacity of 21,000 tonnes/year), separate from the line of organic matter from mass collection (with a capacity of 120,000 tonnes/year). At the same time, they also have a conditioning and crushing line for pruning waste from gardens and green areas, for incorporation into the composting process and with a capacity of 2,000 Tm/year.
- Disposal facilities for recovery rejects, including their transport from recovery facilities, as well as for other non-recoverable waste, such as road cleaning, some sanitary waste and non-recoverable fractions coming from the bulky waste sorting and treatment centre, with a capacity of 53.000 Tm/year.
- Bulky Waste Classification and Treatment Centre (with a capacity of 1,000 Tm/year), including the transport of recoverable fractions to an authorised external manager, except for waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE, with a capacity of 1,800 Tm/year), which is handled by an Integrated Management System. Also included is the transport to disposal facilities for recovery rejects of the non-recoverable fractions of the bulky waste.
- Ecoparks, construction of new facilities and adaptation of existing ones to current legislation, including transport to waste recovery facilities or to an authorized external manager depending on the different fractions collected.
- Management of household construction and demolition waste (with a capacity of 19,000 tonnes/year), including the construction and operation of a RCD sorting and recovery line at the bulk handling centre and a dedicated cell for the disposal of inert waste.
Type of services provided
Supervision of the management project awarded:
- Management and exploitation plan.
- Preliminary design of facilities.
- Economic-financial study.
Supervision of administrative documentation:
- Integrated Environmental Authorization.
- Water supply.
- Electricity supply.
Supervision of the Works:
- Topography of the works.
- Monitor the progress of work.
- Quality control.
- Study of quarries and waste management.
- Environmental control.
- Supervision of safety and health at work.
Technical and technological studies:
- Treatment alternatives.
- Generation and management of green waste.
- Alternatives management ecoparks (fixed + mobile).
- Changes in treatment technologies (equipment).