Detailed description of the project
The works consist of the construction of the collector system and a new treatment plant using biological treatment in two stages, for a flow rate of 9,000 m3/day (54,000 inhab-eq). The works include:
– Wastewater treatment plant for the towns of Novelda and Monforte del Cid, divided into two treatment lines of 4,500 m3/day, consisting of:
- Water line: coarse well, pre-treatment (3 roughing channels, 2 degreasing desanders), 2 high-load biological reactors (stage A), 2 primary decanters, 2 medium-load reactors (stage B), 2 secondary decanters, 1 tertiary treatment line (UV filtration and disinfection), treated water storage.
- Sludge line: gravity thickener for stage A sludge, flotation thickener for stage B sludge, anaerobic digester, 2 centrifugal decanters
– Discharge collection works in the aforementioned municipalities. Network of collectors and outlets (5,374 m.l.)
– Restitution works of treated water to the Vinalopó River or regulation for irrigation.
– By-pass and interconnection works for the correct operation of the system.
– Civil works and buildings.
– Electricity, drinking water and telephony.
– Access roads.
Type of services provided
- Monitoring of the project
- Topographic survey
- Measurement of work units
- Monitoring and control of the evolution of the tasks to be performed in order to optimize the needs and costs of the work
- Ensure that the principles of prevention and the safety and health plan are adhered to when necessary on construction sites
- Coordination of the control of the correct application of working methods on the site
- Quality control