The work carried out consisted of the drafting of a project for the rehabilitation of the Emisario Puerto General Collector (S-200) in the Municipal District of Seville.
To this end, it was necessary to carry out a topographical survey of the access covers to the gallery, to propose the access of materials and to design the ventilation system, as well as the realization of
a geotechnical campaign at the Mexico Roundabout for the design of the maintenance arch, which included a rotary borehole 24 m deep.
That the main features of the above-mentioned project are:
- Rehabilitation of gallery with variable section.
- The types of actions envisaged in the project are:
- General cleaning of the collector throughout its section.
- Forced ventilation system from the manifold registration wells.
- Diversion of flows by internal by-pass composed of removable metal coasters.
- Archeta roundabout Mexico.
- Hydro-cleaning by pressurized water jet and hydrodemolition until it reaches the armor.
- Remediation of deteriorated surfaces by mechanical grinding or hydrodemolition.
- Removal of oxide from armor by pressure water jet and passivation of armor.
- Regeneration of structural surfaces with thixotropic mortar class R3 and coating with mortar.
- Printing with high chemical resistance projected membrane in areas not grouted with mortar.
- Installation of stoneware flooring on countertops.
- Sealing of cracks and fissures by air cleaning and injection of epoxy or polyurethane resin.
- Repair of crates and access shafts, both structural (corrosion, cracks, etc.) and replacement of paves and frames and log covers in 21 shafts of the gallery.
- Adaptation of 15 collectors to the gallery.