The work consisted of assisting the Optional Directorate for the control and supervision of the works, including the coordination of safety and health and the environmental monitoring necessary for the execution of the works, as well as the drafting of the amended project.
That the main characteristics of the work executed are:
- Construction of a section of motorway consisting of two carriageways with two lanes, 11.5 km long located between the N-340 and the Port of Castellón.
- Construction of 9 connections at different levels: 7 roundabouts and 2 links.
- Construction of 1 connection at the same level in trunk, by roundabout.
- Construction of an 800 m long branch with the Refinery and Thermal Power Plant of Castellón, with a roundabout connection.
- Construction of 4 overpasses on the highway.
- Construction of 2 false tunnels, one of the 280 m variant of the Lourdes Group. and the other on the final section of the entrance to the northern dock of the port, some 500 m long.
- A total of 113,618 m3 of structural concrete and 15,032 t of reinforcing steel were used. Using 10,200 m3 in the elevations of anchored walls.
- 27,132 m of piles and 35,658 m2 of screen walls were built.
The final budget for these works (including settlement and price revision) amounted to €106,484,973.89.
Type of services provided
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT:
- REVISION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEY
- GEOMETRIC, EXECUTION AND MATERIALS CONTROL
- CONTROL OF EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIERS
- FOLLOW-UP TO THE PROGRAMME OF WORK
- ECONOMIC CONTROL, MEASUREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- PREPARATION OF REPORTS
- OBTAINING PERMITS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
- WORK OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE WORKS
SAFETY AND HEALTH COORDINATION
DRAFTING OF THE AMENDED DRAFT