Detailed description of the project
The work consisted of assisting the Directorate for the control and monitoring of the works and the environmental monitoring required for their execution, as well as the drafting of the amended project.
That the main characteristics of the work executed are:
- Construction of a section of road with a one-way lane, 8.10 km long, located between Ondara and Vergel.
- Construction of 13 structures: 8 bridges and 5 frames for road replacement.
- A slab bridge 198 m long.
- Two slab bridges 70 m long with two intermediate supports, with a maximum clear clearance of 26 m.
- A 200 m long beam bridge, made of prestressed concrete and maximum clearance between spans of 20 m.
- A bridge slab for the link with the Pego CV-700 road.
- A metal walkway for bicycles of 44 m of open light.
- Passage on road and ravine of 14 m of free light.
- Slab bridge for final link 128 m long.
- 4,464 m of piles and 2,982 m2 of concrete anchored walls were built.