Detailed description of the project
SUPPORT AND FOLLOW-UP OF ACTIONS IN HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURES WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE BUILDING HEALTH PROGRAMME”, the work carried out includes the following chapters:
- Supervision of projects: Supervision of the correlation between the project to be executed and the one submitted for the grant, as well as the content of the construction project documents, documents drawn up in the field of safety and health, the existence of appropriate licenses and authorizations for the commencement of work and activity.
- Monitoring and inspection of the execution of the works: construction according to the planned project, monitoring of safety and health, progress of the work according to the work programme, verification that the budget allocated for the grant is being properly spent, inspection report accompanied by a photographic report on paper and digitised media.
- Design and development of a database for monitoring works.
- Land management, expropriations:
– Execution of the administrative formalities for the application and choice of plot: management with the councils to obtain plots, taking into account the constraints of plot area, geometric shape, unevenness etc…; obstacles or easements to be eliminated; reports of the Hydrographic Confederation, RENFE, FGV etc.; urban planning parameters of the municipal planning for the plot of care use.
– Report on the feasibility of plots, including: plan of location of the plot; plan of urban qualification in force; plan of site, easements, obstacles and urban services of the plot; reports of the supplier companies on the existing facilities or to be carried out in order to give sufficient start; Urbanistic report of the plot; sanitary report of visibility of implantation of the health center.
- Preparation of technical support reports.
– Technical reports to support project management: At the request of the contracting authority, report on the different options for drafting projects for the construction of health centres, as well as on their design criteria and the characteristics of their facilities.
– Technical reports to support the management of works: At the request of the contracting authority, technical report on different alternatives for the construction of health centres, as well as on their modifications.
Type of services provided
– Project supervision.
– Control and inspection of the execution of works.
– Design and development of a database.
– Land management, expropriations.
– Execution of the administrative procedures for the application and selection of plots.
– Report on the feasibility of plots.
– Preparation of technical support reports.
– Technical reports to support project management.
– Technical reports to support construction management.