The area of the Urbanization Project has an area of 270947.20 m2, of which 96.433.30 m2
correspond to endowment use, 9. 490. 40 m2 to tertiary use, 564. 00 to private endowment use and the rest 164. 459. 0 m2
correspond to industrial use. The work includes:
- General land movement of the sector.
- Dimensioning of vials with replanting of plots. With variable carriageway width between 4-8 m. Verification of
compliance with the Accessibility Act.
- Sewage network: The waste water is collected through 2. 258. 57 m of collectors with a diameter of 315 mm, with
a pumping through two pumps that will drive a flow rate of 8. 43 l/s at a height Hm of 10 m.
- Rainwater network: The rainwater is collected by means of 3,406. 10 m of collectors with diameters varying between
400 and 1500 mm, with a pumping by means of three pumps that will drive a flow of 1,312,83 l/s at a height Hm of
10 m up to a load breaking box, with sandblasting, roughening and degreasing.
- Drinking water supply network. A total of 4,373. 82 m of drinking water pipes are planned for HDPE and the
diversion of a foundry 300 mm in diameter of 585 m.
- Irrigation network: The planned irrigation network consists of 12,597. 94 m of pipes for irrigation by drip or
by means of irrigation nozzles.
- Medium and low voltage network, and 9 transformation centers.
- Public lighting network. 6.436 m of lighting ducts are planned.
- Telecommunications network. 4,435. 90 m of telecommunications pipelines are planned, including the diversion
of two 288 m fiber optic lines.
- Pavement of pavements with flexible pavement (26,902. 18 m2 of pavement), of parking lots with
rigid pavement (9. 173. 75 m2 of concrete pavement) and of sidewalks with rigid pavement (16,927. 88 m2 of
coloured concrete pavement).
- Gardening of sidewalks and landscaping of green areas (28.610.3 m2).
- Horizontal and vertical marking of the vials.
- Quality control.
Budget for the planned works: 6,772,410,74 €
Type of services provided
- Collection of urban planning documentation
- Geological-Geotechnical Study
- Hydrological study
Drafting of the site project:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Specification of Technical Requirements
- Waste Management Study
- Safety and Health Study
- Environmental treatment:
- Environmental Impact Assessment
PROCESSING OF PERMITS
TECHNICAL SUPERVISION OF
SAFETY AND HEALTH COORDINATION