In 2009, VIELCA INGENIEROS S.A. drafted a tender for the urban waste water treatment plant in the municipality of Nabaa es Safa, Lebanon.
The main features of these facilities are:
- Flow rate: 3,000 m3/day.
- Equivalent inhabitants: 20,000 inhab-eq (inhabitant – equivalent = 60 g BOD5/habitant)
- Type of secondary treatment: activated sludge in prolonged aeration.
- It includes tertiary treatment to enable the reuse of treated water.
Vielca Ingenieros has prepared all the technical documentation necessary for the complete definition of the installations, including: plans, technical specifications of the electromechanical equipment and budget, as well as all the associated calculations (dimensioning, hydraulic, structural, electrical, etc.).
- Type of action: DRAFT TENDER
- Promoter: COUNCIL FOR DEVELOPMENT AND RECONSTRUCTION-BEIRUT-LEBANON.
- Budget for the works: USD 4,777,689.45