The works of the modified project consist of improving access to the metal bridge of Albalat de la Ribera and Benicull, extending the platform, improving the layout and elevation and arranging traffic at the intersection of Benicull (by upgrading the existing intersection) and at the access to Albalat (by building a roundabout). The projected cross section has a width of 7 m of carriageway, with two 3.50 m lanes, 1 m arches and 0.50 m berms.
The changes that have been the subject of Amended Project No. 1 are described below:
• Inclusion of a storage lane for vehicles coming on the CV-505 from Polinyà to prevent them from accumulating at the roundabout, affecting the traffic passing through to Alzira.
• Improvement of the layout and elevation of the planned works.
• Recovery of the historical features of the CV-505 road by preserving the masonry walls on the service road and reconstructing the existing pretiles.
• Upgrading of the replacement of services, landscaping, urbanization, drainage, signalling and lighting, the solution of which has been improved compared to the original project.
The length of the performance is about 1,100 meters. In plant the minimum projected radius is 157 m and the maximum slope is 1.9%.
• Access to Benicull has been solved by channelling traffic through the construction of islets that allow all movements.
• Access to the metal bridge has been solved by means of a roundabout with an internal diameter of 27 m, with an 8 m ring road and internal and external flanges of 0.50 m, with the consequent access islets.
The projected cross section has a width of 7.00 m of carriageway, divided into two 3.50 m lanes with 1.00 m arches and 0.50 m berms.
The firm is composed of bituminous layers of 5 and 7 cm respectively, on a granular layer of twenty centimetres and a subbase of artificial grass 25 cm thick, with the corresponding priming and adhesion risks.