The road of action is the CV-70 that connects the municipalities of Alcoi and Benidorm has a length of 45 km and connects the regions of Alcoià and Comtat in the interior of the Valencian Community with the coastal area, crossing the Sierra de Aitana. It is a mountain road with a winding route and steep slopes.
The work involves the drafting of two basic drafts:
- Section Alcoi – Polop. This project includes the Benilloba connection with the A-7 (4.5 km) and the upgrading of the Benilloba – Polop section (35 km). The latter includes the variants of Benimantell, Benifato, Confrides, Benasau and Benilloba, as well as a stretch to save the port of Confrides.
- Section Polop – AP-7. This project also includes the doubling of the variant of the CV-70 in Polop (2.6 km), the Southern variant of the Nucia – connection between the CV-70 and the CV-760 (2 km), the conditioning of the CV-760. Section La Nucía – AP-7 (4.2 km) and the Conditioning of the CV-763. Section CV-70 – AP-7 (1.7 km).
The section corresponds to that of a conventional road with two lanes of 3.50 m and arches of 1.50 m. In the section of the port of Confrides this section is reduced to 3 m lanes and 1 m ramps. In the performances of the Polop – AP-7 section the section is formed by two carriageways with two lanes each with sidewalks.
- The work carried out for the drafting of the drafts includes:
- Collection of information and analysis of the current and ongoing planning in the 15 municipalities
affected, in order to know the urban planning constraints.
- Study of route alternatives according to different project speeds: 80, 60 and 40 km/h.
- Traffic study to evaluate the capacity of the road according to the expected traffic, considering future urban development,
and to obtain the category of heavy traffic for the calculation of the firm.
- Geological – geotechnical study to determine the characteristics of the materials along the route,
carrying out an analysis of the land found and an inventory of the existing slopes.
- Dimensioning of the firm according to the category of traffic and the esplanade for each section
- Study of the drainage of the road, carrying out a hydrological study of the basins and a hydraulic study
of the different drainage works.
- Calculation of structures and walls.
- Affliction and replacement of services.
- Signalling and road safety.
- Environmental Impact Study (including an acoustic study) and Landscape Integration Study.
Type of services provided
- Collection of urban planning documentation
- Geological-Geotechnical Study
- Hydrological study
- Traffic Study
- Archaeological Study
- Study of alternatives
- Economic feasibility study
Drafting of basic projects:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Environmental Impact Study, including
- Acoustic Study
- Study of Landscape Integration
Drafting of construction projects:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Specification of Technical Requirements
- Waste Management Study
- Safety and Health Study