The purpose of this Project is to define, justify and evaluate the new facilities that Garbaport S.L. will build and
operate, once the relevant administrative concession has been approved.
These facilities shall be intended for the industrial activity of collecting, separating, recovering and disposing of waste delivered by ships to the port.
The plot on which the facilities are projected is located in the North Zone of the Port of Castellón and has an area of 514 m2. This plot is already urbanized.
The works covered by this project consist of:
- Construction of a pergola with metal structure
- Installation of offices
- Implementation of drinking water supply facilities
- Execution of electrical connection at low voltage
- Implementation of the sewerage network
All these works will begin with the preparation of the plot (area 514 m2):
- Disassembly of lighting columns (in disuse, without voltage)
- Collection of rubble and rubbish
- Clearance of a part of the rear strip
- Cleaning and sweeping of the concrete screed
- Loading and transport of material to an authorised landfill site
The budget for physical implementation amounts to €134,651.70. The Basic Tender Budget amounts to
€185,873,20, including overheads, industrial profit and VAT.
Type of services provided
Drafting of Construction Project:
- Memory and Attachments.
- Specification Document
- Particular Techniques.
- Basic Safety and Health Study.