Detailed description of the project
Restoration and extension of several river channels with a total length of 1850 m and a budget of USD 11,796,013.
The solution adopted is to carry out the works in stages according to the following scheme:
– Construction of a temporary channel on the left side of the river ravine. To increase the hydraulic capacity of the temporary channel, stalls with excavated material may be placed on the sides of the channel (Phase I).
– Execution of the works included in the project (dams and canalization with their corresponding thresholds) on the right side of the ravine (Phase II). In the case of dams 1, 2 and 3, gavion walls shall be constructed on the right side of the ravine and the part of the dam between the gavion and the foundation joint on the left side of the ravine.
– Diversion of the river through the channeled area (Phase III).
– Execution of the rest of the works including the drains of the ravines (Phase IV).
Type of services provided
– Collection and review of documentation.
– Supervision and analysis of the survey.
– Hydraulic capacity and diversion alternatives.
Study and Drafting of River Engineering Project:
– Memory and Attachments.