The work carried out consisted of the elaboration of a development proposal for the ports of Vinarós and Burriana. The area of activity of the port of Burriana is 550,843 m2 and that of Vinarós is 481,316 m2.
The work was carried out in the following phases:
- Phase I: Drafting of Information Report Current Status.
- Phase II: Analysis and Diagnosis.
- Phase III: Planning Proposal
- Explanatory memorandum on the solutions adopted.
- Allocation of uses, delimiting the different areas with determination of their intensity and regulatory parameters of occupation and building.
- Accessibility. Definition of pedestrian and road traffic areas, as well as parking areas.
- Criteria for the location of endowment, tertiary and/or industrial buildings.
- Criteria for the allocation of urbanization materials and the implantation of vegetation.
- Delimitation of intervention areas.