Drafting of the Construction Projects of 32 railway stations of the Generalitat Valenciana grouped into blocks of four stations per project.
The work has been carried out in different phases:
- Phase I: Preliminary Studies (Cartography and Topography, Geology-Geotechnics, Climatology and Hydrology, Existing Services, Environmental and Heritage Affections, Mobility, etc. ). And the study
of the functional conditions to be met by the new action.
- Phase II: Study of Alternatives and Environmental Consultation
- Phase III: Drafting of construction projects (closure of station perimeters, new underpasses, adaptation of access areas and platforms, validation booths housing the vending machines, installation of lighting, intercom, closed-circuit TV system, remote-controlled motorized shutters or gates and wiring, wiring and connections of all equipment to be installed, both electrical and communications) at railway stations.
The work has been carried out using the BIM methodology:
- Scanning by laser scanner generating point cloud. Approximate area 320.000 m2
- Processing, georeferencing and publishing of point clouds.
- Modelling of the current state of the 32 railway stations of the Generalitat Valenciana, of the different alternatives and of the construction project.
A 3D scanner is an instrument for analysing an object or physical environment so that we can collect data on both its geometry and its radiometry (shape and colour). We can use this data to build three-dimensional digital models used in a wide variety of applications. The results of the data acquisition are point clouds, which contain very detailed information that is processed with the necessary applications to obtain the required documentation.
Point cloud represents the most advanced, fast and accurate choice for data collection, measurements, volume calculations and 3D models.