Detailed description of the project
The existing sanitation network in the town of Sueca is unitary. It comprises two main basins: the sewage network of the urban center of Sueca and the sewage network of the coastal urbanizations.
In the initial situation, there are several problems associated with the sanitation and purification system of the urban center of Sueca because there are still discharges from direct connections of urban or industrial areas to the network of irrigation ditches.
The existing sewage network in the entire coastal area between Mareny Blau and Mareny de Barraquetes is composed of a mixed typology of collection in free sheet in the most densely populated areas, and subsequent impulsion to the WWTP of Mareny de Barraquetes. Specifically there are three impulsions, two between Mareny Blau and Bega del Mar, and a third of greater length that from the latter takes the water to Mareny de Barraquetes, where it breaks the load and joins the sewage network in free sheet of this population.
The works to be undertaken are as follows:
- Actions in the nucleus of Sueca:
– A new pumping station at Ronda del Materal, with 1+1 pumps of 4.7 Kw, and a 420 m discharge of HDPE DN-160 PN-6 to the West General Collector.
– A new elevation lift on Frente Vía street with 1+1 pumps of 3.1 Kw, together with a new section of PVC DN-400 collector of 363 m and another of 172 m and DN-500.
– Installation of 1,379m of PVC DN-315 collector in different parts of the town.
- Performance in the beach area:
– A new pumping station is built in Bega de Mar, with 2+1 9 kW pumps (including a 68 KVA generator set) and a new 1,410 m FD DN-350 pumping station is built to Mareny de Barraquetes.
– Expansion with a 3.1 Kw pump and a 21 KVA generator set at the Mareny del Mig pumping station.
– Expansion with a 3.1 Kw pump and a 21 KVA generator set at the Mareny Blau pumping station.
Type of services provided
Technical Assistance to the Site Management:
– Project supervision and drafting of a modified project.
– Topographic survey
– Measurement of construction units
– Monitoring and control of the evolution of the tasks to be performed in order to optimize the needs and costs of the work.
– Environmental monitoring
– Quality Control
– Ensure that the principles of prevention and the health and safety plan are complied with when necessary at the worksite.
– Coordination of the control of the correct application of the work methods of the site