Currently, the CV-505 and CV-511 roads have an urban crossing section passing through the town of Riola, giving rise to two future variants, the southern one connecting to Fortaleny (connection of the CV-505 with the CV-511) and the western one, a variant to the CV-505 road. The subject of this project will be the southern variant of Riola.
This variant connects the VV-1106 road from Riola to Fortaleny with the VV-1101 road from Riola to Polinyá. In addition, the latter is being upgraded and widened on the Riola-Polinyà section, specifically up to the intersection with the VV-1105 to Corbera.
This solution solves the problems of road safety in terms of traffic in the inner city of Riola, since traffic is carried out on streets with a small cross-section, insufficient turning radii and limited visibility, with a clear risk of ranges, collisions, among others.
Main construction features:
- Land movement:
- Clearance: 10,407 m2
- Excavation vegetative land: 15.673 m3
- Excavation in dismantling: 5.293 m3
- embankment/pedraplankment: 30,582 m3
- Hot bituminous mixtures: 8.691.55 T
- Artificial hopper: 7,159 m3
- 12 transverse drainage works
- Replacement of 15 irrigation works
- Signalling and marking according to regulations
- Water-seeding of slopes
- Rest areas with gardening and furniture
The budget for physical implementation amounts to €2,314,715.69. The Total Tender Budget amounts to €3,250,323.77, including overheads, industrial profit and VAT.
Type of services provided
- Collection of urban planning documentation
- Geological-Geotechnical Study
- Traffic Study
- Archaeological Study
- Study of Alternatives
- Economic feasibility study
- Global flooding study of the operation
- Aesthetic planning and gardening
Drafting of the site project:
- Memorandum and annexes
- Specification of Technical Requirements
- Waste Management Study
- Safety and Health Study
- Environmental Impact Study, including Acoustic Study
- Study of Landscape Integration