The project consists of the construction of the recycling and composting and disposal facilities of the Zonal Plan
for Solid Waste of Zone XVII of the Valencian Community and has an approximate budget of
The main features of the work are:
- Municipal Waste Recovery Facilities, which have an independent line of organic
matter from selective collection (with a capacity of 48,000 tonnes/year), separated from the line of
organic matter from mass collection (with a capacity of 275,000 tonnes/year). At the same time, they also have a
conditioning and crushing line for garden pruning waste, green areas and marine plant remains,
for incorporation into the composting process and with a capacity of 4,000 Tm/year.
- Disposal facilities for recovery rejects, including their transport from recovery facilities,
as well as for other non-recoverable waste, such as road cleaning,
some sanitary waste and non-recoverable fractions coming from the
bulky waste sorting and treatment centre, with a capacity of 121,000 Tm/year.
- Bulky Waste Classification and Treatment Centre (with a capacity of 2,000 Tm/year),
including the transport of recoverable fractions to an authorised external manager, except for waste electrical and electronic equipment
(WEEE, with a capacity of 4,000 Tm/year), which is handled by an Integrated
Management System. Also included is the transport to disposal facilities for recovery rejects of the
non-recoverable fractions of the bulk waste.
- Ecoparks, construction of new facilities and adaptation of existing ones to current legislation,
including transport to waste recovery facilities or to an authorized external manager depending on
the different fractions collected.
- Management of household construction and demolition waste (with a capacity of 57,000
tonnes/year), including the construction and operation of a RCD sorting and recovery line at the bulk handling centre
and a dedicated cell for the disposal of inert waste.
Type of services provided
Supervision of the management project awarded:
- Management and exploitation plan.
- Preliminary design of facilities.
- Economic-financial study.
Construction Site Management:
- Topography of the works.
- Monitor the progress of work.
- Quality control.
- Study of quarries and waste management.
- Environmental control.
Health and Safety Coordination:
- To ensure that the undertakings involved in the work comply with the principles of
prevention and the requirements of the health and safety plan.
- Check the correct application of the working methodologies
described in the project.